Looking for a place where you can meditate, pray or just get a break in a peaceful and quiet environment?
The Serenity room is open to all students and staff regardless of faith or philosophy of life. You can come here if you want to get a break from studies or work. You will find the room on the second floor of the A building, next to the Student Union and the University Church.
Rules for the Serenity room at the University of Skövde
- This is a room for stillness and silence. The room is not for conversation, study, eating, work out or sleeping.
- All gender identities always have the same access to the room.
- The room cannot be reserved for gatherings, it is open to all staff and students at all times when the university is open.
- The Serenity room is without its own expression of any specific religious belief but you are welcome to bring what you need during your visit in the room.
- Please restore the room as you found it upon leaving, since we are many people sharing the same room.
If you have questions regarding the Serenity room please contact Student Health Service.