School of Informatics
- 0500-448838 Not available
How to find my room (building A, 4th floor)
I have a background in cognitive science and human-computer interaction. In my research, I explore agents' interactions with their material and social surroundings, and the body's role in it. My research interests include:
- Computer/video gameplay
- Embodied and situated cognition
- Ecological psychology
- Participatory culture
- Human-computer interaction (HCI)
- User Experience Design (UXD)
- Teaching schedule (I'm on parental leave Fall 2016)
Current research projects
- Pre-study on the spectator experience of e-sports
Artefacts as Mediators of Distributed Social Cognition: A Case StudyRambusch Jana, Susi Tarja, Ziemke TomProceedings of the twenty-sixth annual conference of the Cognitive Science Society, August 4 - 7, 2004, Chicago, Illinois, USA (1113-1118). Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 2005.
The Role of Embodiment in Situated Learning
Rambusch Jana, Ziemke TomProceedings of the 27th Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society: CogSci05 (1803-1808). Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 2005.