Check on Canvas and TimeEdit to see what applies to your exams. For us, it is important that you can complete your studies with maintained quality. Since examinations must be conducted in a legally safe manner most of the examinations will be on campus. We do everything we can to make the exam situation at the University as Corona-safe as possible for both students and staff.
A number of measures
We must all follow the recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Sweden. Therefore, we have taken a number of measures both before, during and after the examination:
- We use more halls and allow fewer students in each hall during the examination
- Increased distance between the seats in the halls
- Access to hand sanitiser in the halls and face masks
- Only one student at a time hand in their examination and get their jacket
- After handing in your examination, keep your distance and leave the building to avoid congestion
- There is also extended cleaning of the premises, both before and after the examinations
If you feel ill, even just a little, stay at home and come to the next exam opportunity instead. Students with symptoms of a cold will be sent home and will not be allowed to take the examination. We do understand that it feels extremely hard to miss the opportunity to write an exam, but it is very important not to risk infecting others. We all have a personal responsibility and also an obligation to help reduce the spread of infection.
Check in TimeEdit and Canvas
Do you have questions about your upcoming examination? Look in Canvas and in TimeEdit to see exactly what applies to your exams and courses. If you do not find the answers there, contact the Course Coordinator for the current course.
If you feel anxious or stressed about the exams or the studies in general, contact Student Health. Studenthalsan@his.se