Lektor i datavetenskap
Institutionen för informationsteknologi
- Threat modeling and resilience of critical infrastructures (2017-2020, supported by EU-ISF: The European Union - Internal Security Fund, A431.678/2016, 7,676,719 SEK, project leader)
- Sustainable traffic of autonomous vehicles in smart-parking management (2017-10-20 - 2018-12-31, University of Skövde, supported by Vinnova, 2017-03028)
- Linnaeus-Palme Project, international bilateral education collaboration with Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia (2015-2017, University of Skövde, supported by UHR: The Swedish Council for Higher Education)
- Between School of Informatics, University of Skövde, and the Department of Computer Science, Addis Ababa University.
- 1st stage: 2015-2016
- 2nd stage: 2016-2017
- “SPA”: Strategic Partnership between School of Informatics in University of Skövde with IT-PhD Program in Addis Ababa University. (2018- )
A Language and Repository for Cyber Security of Smart GridsJiang Yuning, Jeusfeld Manfred A., Atif Yacine et al.2018 IEEE 22nd International Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Conference (EDOC 2018) (164-170). Los Alamitos, CA: , 2018.
Agent Based Testbed Design for Cyber Vulnerability Assessment in Smart-Grids
Jiang Yuning, Atif Yacine, Ding JianguoCySeP summer school 2018/SWITIS, CySeP, 2018. 2018.
Complex Dependencies Analysis: Technical Description of Complex Dependencies in Critical Infrastructures, i.e. Smart Grids. Work Package 2.1 of the ELVIRA Project
Jiang Yuning, Ding Jianguo, Atif Yacine et al.Skövde: University of Skövde, 2018. [Hämta fulltext]
Cyber-threat analysis for Cyber-Physical Systems: Technical report for Package 4, Activity 3 of ELVIRA project
Atif Yacine, Jiang Yuning, Jeusfeld Manfred A. et al.Skövde: University of Skövde, 2018. [Hämta fulltext]
Multi-agent Systems for Power Grid Monitoring: Technical report for Package 4.1 of ELVIRA project
Atif Yacine, Jiang Yuning, Lindström Birgitta et al.Skövde: University of Skövde, 2018. [Hämta fulltext]
Taxonomy of Events and Components in the Power Grid: Technical description for work packages 3.1 and 3.2 of the ELVIRA Project
Jeusfeld Manfred A., Jiang Yuning, Ding Jianguo et al.Skövde: Högskolan i Skövde, 2018. [Hämta fulltext]
CPS-based Threat Modeling for Critical Infrastructure ProtectionDing Jianguo, Atif Yacine, Andler Sten F. et al.Performance Evaluation Review, 2017, 45(2), 129-132.
Cyber-Threat Intelligence Architecture for Smart-Grid Critical Infrastructures Protection
Atif Yacine, Ding Jianguo, Lindström Birgitta et al.The International Conference on Critical Information Infrastructures Security, CRITIS 2017, Lucca, Italy, October 8-13, 2017. 2017.
Internet of Things Approach to Cloud-Based Smart Car ParkingAtif Yacine, Ding Jianguo, Jeusfeld Manfred A.The 7th International Conference on Emerging Ubiquitous Systems and Pervasive Networks (EUSPN 2016)/The 6th International Conference on Current and Future Trends of Information and Communication Technologies in Healthcare (ICTH-2016)/Affiliated Workshops (193-198). Elsevier, 2016.