SAIL consists of about 14 people doing research in applied AI in close collaboration with industry.
Information Fusion & Decision Support
Our work in this area is part of the University of Skövde’s Information Fusion research program (funded by the Knowledge Foundation) in collaboration with industrial partners, such as Saab Electronic Defense Systems, Saab Security and Defense Solutions and ICA Handlarna. Contact persons: Lars Niklasson and Göran Falkman.
Knowledge Systems – This work has a focus on clinical/medical knowledge management and includes the T4You project (funded by Region Västra Götaland) and the VINNOVA-funded project "Pragmatic Patterns for Clinical Knowledge Management" (http://www.his.se/pragmaticpatterns) Contact person: Göran Falkman.
Researchers from SAIL are also involvded in the Envolve project. Contact person: Maria Riveiro.
- Håkan Warston (Saab AB, Göteborg)
- Anders Dahlbom
- Joe (Heike) Steinhauer
- Christoffer Brax (industrial Ph.D. student at Saab AB, Skövde)
- Tina Erlandsson (industrial Ph.D. student at Saab AB, Linköping)
- Per Gustavsson (industrial Ph.D. student at Saab AB, Jönköping)
- Tove Helldin
- Rikard König (located in Borås)
- Rikard Laxhammar (industrial Ph.D. student at Saab AB, Järfälla)
- Tuve Löfström (located in Borås)
- Marie Gustafsson
- Fredrik Johansson
- Thomas Kronhamn