The university is changing the system for booking group study rooms in the library.
You log in to TimeEdit with your student account, the same as you have for e.g. the student email and Canvas. You will no longer receive an email where you need to confirm your booking. You will get a confirmation directly in TimeEdit. If you want, you can send an email to yourself and your group mates with information about the booking.
If you want to cancel your booking, log in to TimeEdit, click on your booking and make the cancellation.
The booking rules are the same as before.
- The group study rooms are intended for more than two people.
- You can book group study rooms two weeks in advance.
- You can only book a maximum of six hours a week, and the same group can only have a maximum of three hours booked on a single day.
- Group study rooms are booked by the hour. Booking times can be continuous or spread out.
- If a group study room has been booked but is empty for at least 20 minutes, another group may use the room for the rest of the hour.
- Please cancel your booking if you don’t need the room.
Library opening hours and contact
Regular opening hours
Monday - Thursday
8–21 (access card 8-10, 18-21)
8-18 (access card 8-10)
Regular hours information desk and phone