- Writing references: APA (Karolinska Institutet)
Most of what you need to know about the APA style is described in the Publication manual of the American Psychological Association, which is available in the section for course literature in the library. There is also information available on the APA webs ite APA Style and APA Style Blog.
- Your Harvard Referencing Guide (pdf, 15 MB) (York St John University)
- Writing references: Vancouver (Karolinska Institutet)
Reference management tools
- Refero is a web based guide which helps you understand what plagiarism is and how you can avoid it. It has been developed by the libraries of Blekinge Institute of Technology and Linnaeus University.
- NoPlagiat is a self-study tutorial about avoiding plagiarism and copyright issues. The guide is produced by the library at Linköping University.
- URKUND is a system used by the University to prevent and detect plagiarism. The Plagiarism handbook (pdf) is available to support students.