1. Notification of Selection 1
Notification of selection 1: results will be published on 16 July on Antagning.se.
2. Reply to offer, selection 1
The deadline to reply to your offer received in selection 1, is on 23 July, on Antagning.se. It is mandatory to reply if you wish to keep your study place. You need to reply to your offer also for places on the waiting list
3. Notification of selection 2
The notification of selection 2 will be published on 29 July on Antagning.se. No reply is required after selection 2.
4. Welcome emails
As soon as you are admitted to a course or programme at the University of Skövde, you will receive an email from us, one day or two after the Notification of Selection Results is published on Antagning.se. Information from the University will be sent to the email address you used at Antagning.se.
After the second Notification of Selection Results on 29 July, you will receive another email, a welcome letter. In this letter you can find important information to know as a newly admitted student. Please check your spam folder and contact us if you still have not received any email.
7. Conditionally admitted?
8. International Introduction
The International introduction starts on 23 August. During the introduction you will get more information about Skövde and the university. Social activities will be offered to help you get to know other students.
The First Programme Meeting is mandatory and will mark the official start of the academic year.
More information will be available later.
9. Access cards/entry pass and library card
You will find your personal schedule in the Student Portal (Studentportalen) as soon as you register for your courses (login required).
11. Learning platform Canvas
12. Zoom quick startup
Zoom quick startup:
- Prepare by watching (captions available in English) https://play.his.se/media/Introduktion+till+Zoom/0_f5njgnwu
- The University Zoom entrance is on this address http://his-se.zoom.us
- Sometimes it is relevant to click the button SSO (single sign on) to enter Zoom the correct way.
- The University company domain is his-se (with a dash!).
- When you login you should enter your student account, i. e. a21jesbe and password
- Find a help and support site at http://support.zoom.us
- Find a local helpsite http://www.his.se/helpit search for zoom
- Try a test meeting either with a friend or use http://zoom.us/test a place that is always open.
- Install Zoom on your computer http://zoom.us/download
- Install Zoom on your mobile
- We recommend you to login and make sure you get the paid licence. The free Zoom-account is OK, but limited. The University offer is for your convenience.