The Curriculum Committee for Health Sciences is responsible for the quality assurance of the education within the following subjects: Biomedicine, Nursing; Public Health Science; Reproductive, Perinatal and Sexual Health; Social Psychology; English and the Swedish Language.
The members of the Committee
- Linda Handlin, acting chair
- Kristina Ek, acting vice-chair
- Gabriele Eiben
- Elisabeth Hertfelt Wahn (co-opting when necessary)
- Anna-Karin Waldemarson
- Karin Axelsson
- Gabriella Andersson
- Jakob Martinsson Wikström, student representative
- Elsa Nilsson, student representative/Ludwig von Knorring, student representative
Matters in the Curriculum Committee are issued by Lillemor Helander Nyholm, Educational Issues Officer.