The aspects below are to be taken into consideration.
- Ability to plan, carry out, examine, and evaluate programs and courses as well as ability to supervise and examine students at for the position relevant levels of education.
- Ability to vary teaching methods and forms of examination in relation to expected student results and the character of the subject.
- Ability to contribute to the development of learning environments, teaching material, and other material such as textbooks.
- Ability to cooperate with leading players within and outside the seat of learning in contexts regarding university pedagogy.
- Ability to apply current subject-didactic principles in one’s subject field.
- Demonstrate a reflecting approach to students’ learning and to one’s own role as a teacher.
- Breadth, depth, and quality in one’s research.
- Originality in one’s research.
- Scope of scientific publications.
- The relevance of the scientific publications in relation to the position in question.
- Contributions to the national and international scientific community.
- Visibility and anchoring in the scientific community.
- Ability, in competition with others, to be granted external research funding.
- Ability to cooperate with the surrounding community and the scientific community.
- Ability to lead research and build research environments.
- Artistic depths.
- Artistic originality.
- Visibility and valuation in artistic life and in professional contexts.
- Scope of artistic production.
- Artistic research and development work.
- Awards and scholarships etc.
- Cooperation with the surrounding community.
- Ability to lead and develop artistic activities.