The Curriculum Committee for Engineering Sciences is responsible for the quality assurance of the education within the following subjects: Mechanical Engineering, Product Design Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Virtual Product Realization, Mathematics, Physics and Industrial Management.
The members of the Curriculum Committee are subject coordinators for each subject included in the Curriculum Committee and student representatives. The other concerned parties can be co-opted.
The members of the Committee
- Stefan Karlsson, Chair, Mathematics
- Daniel Svensson, Vice-Chair, Mechanical Engineering
- Anna Brolin, Product Design Engineering
- Richard Senington, Virtual Product Realization
- Ainhoa Goienetxea, Industrial Engineering
- Krister Karlsson, Physics
- Mattias Strand, Industrial Management
- Pierre Björkenor, Student Representative
- Vacant, Student Representative
Matters in the Curriculum Committee are issued by Natasa Sabo, Educational Issues Officer.