Apply before 20 November by sending an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- Personal civic number
- Course code
- Course name
If you plan to study more than one course, the application can be made in the same email.
Courses for spring, VT 2023
- IT0918F (pdf), Scientific Methodology and Communication in Informatics
- IT0925F (pdf), Research Ethics
- IT0932F (pdf), Qualitative research
- IT0948F (pdf), Human-Robot Interaction
A decision is made, based on the amount of applications per course, for which courses will be given. At least three PhD students are required for a course to be given.
The Admissions office then admits and registers the PhD students at the respective course in Ladok.
In the case a course is decided not to be given, the Admissions office will notify the PhD students who applied for the course that the course has been cancelled and there will be a possibility to apply for another course.
Planned courses for autumn, HT 2023
- IT0919F (pdf), Scientific Theory in Informatics
- IT0927F (pdf), Scientific Workshop I
- IT0949F (pdf), Probabilistic Modeling