Welcome to a two-day workshop (held in English) jointly organized by the University of Skövde and ASSAR Innovation Arena (Sweden) and the University of Technology of Troyes and the Institute for Services and Industries of the Future (France). Anyone interested in this topic is more than welcome.
The Role of Humans and Data in Industry 4.0
In Europe and world-wide, Industry 4.0 and smart manufacturing are well-known concepts. They describe optimized engineering networks and production with the objective of delivering smart products using digitalization. Heterogeneous systems often have to be interconnected, and therefore create interoperability challenges. Furthermore, energy and resource management is of increasing importance today, as climate change is one of the biggest challenges that the planet is facing.
The second day of the workshop will include a visit to the Volvo plant in Skövde.
One of the demonstrators at ASSAR Industrial Innovation Arena, in the project MANUWORK.
The general topic of the workshop is “The role of Humans and Data in Industry 4.0” including the following topics:
- Analytics and smart data
- Simulation and digital twin
- Industry & academia success stories
- Industrial ergonomics
- What skills are needed for Industry 4.0?
- How can simulation and digital twin help improve the design of industrial facilities and reduce costs?
- How can artificial intelligence be efficiently integrated in order to enable better and informed decision making?
- How can we best integrate human workers in these emerging new production environments?
For more information, agenda, and registrations please visit: https://sfi2020.sciencesconf.org/