My research interest is mainly but not limited to the following fields: process improvement, innovation, decision support, Lean, Discrete Event Simulation (DES) and Multi-Objective Optimization for healthcare and manufacturing systems.
I am/have been involved in the following research projects:
- 2018-2019 God och nära vård en primärvårdsreform
- 2017-2018 Produktion av nästa generations drivlinor i Sverige (Production of next generation drivlines in Sweden).
- 2012-2016 SimMOLN: Simulation-based Multi-objective Optimization for Lean production and logistic Networks.
- 2011-2015 Emergency Department and Operation Theatres Modelling and Optimization.
- 2012-2016 EASY: Energy-Aware Feeding Systems. More info (external link).
- 2009-2011 LLA: Lean Learning Academy.
I am/have been involved as lecturer and/or course responsible in the following courses:
- 2019 Possibilities and benefits of simulation for decision support, 4hp, VP724A
- 2019 Sustainable development and innovation, 6hp, VP715A
- 2011-2012 Methods Engineering, 7,5hp, AU512G
- 2012 Manufacturing and production technology, 7,5hp, AU116G
I am/have been the examiner of the following courses:
- 2019 Engineering project II, 9hp, PR309G
- 2019 Industrial project management for automation engineering, 7.5hp, PR301G
- 2019 Production and flow simulation for technicians, 6hp, PR016G
- 2019 Production and logistic simulation I, 3hp, PR311G
Additionally, I have supervised several final year projects in bachelor and master programmes.
- 2015 and 2017 Member of the Steering committee for research education
- 2015-2017 Member of the Ph.D. student council
- 2011-2016 Coordination of Erasmus and Erasmus Mundus engineering students coming from Spanish-speaking countries.
- 2011-2016 Coordination of the relationship with Spanish universities within the engineering field.