Lektor i datavetenskap
Institutionen för informationsteknologi
- Threat modeling and resilience of critical infrastructures (2017-2020, supported by EU-ISF: The European Union - Internal Security Fund, A431.678/2016, 7,676,719 SEK, project leader)
- CPS-based resilience for critical infrastructure protection (2020-, supported by Vinnova, 2019-05020, project leader)
- Sustainable traffic of autonomous vehicles in smart-parking management (2017-10-20 - 2019-12-31, supported by Vinnova, 2017-03028)
- Gamehub Scandinavia and Gamehub Scandinavia 2.0 (2016-2018, 2019-2021, supported by EU)
- Linnaeus-Palme Project, international bilateral education collaboration with Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia (2015-2017, University of Skövde, supported by UHR: The Swedish Council for Higher Education)
- Between the School of Informatics, University of Skövde, and the Department of Computer Science, Addis Ababa University.
- 1st stage: 2015-2016
- 2nd stage: 2016-2017
- “SPA”: Strategic Partnership between School of Informatics in the University of Skövde with IT-PhD Program in Addis Ababa University. (2018- )
Taxonomy of Events and Components in the Power Grid: Technical description for work packages 3.1 and 3.2 of the ELVIRA ProjectJeusfeld Manfred A., Jiang Yuning, Ding Jianguo et al.Skövde: University of Skövde, 2018. [Hämta fulltext]
CPS-based Threat Modeling for Critical Infrastructure ProtectionDing Jianguo, Atif Yacine, Andler Sten F. et al.Performance Evaluation Review, 2017, 45(2), 129-132.
Cyber-Threat Intelligence Architecture for Smart-Grid Critical Infrastructures Protection
Atif Yacine, Ding Jianguo, Lindström Birgitta et al.The International Conference on Critical Information Infrastructures Security, CRITIS 2017, Lucca, Italy, October 8-13, 2017. 2017.
Internet of Things Approach to Cloud-Based Smart Car ParkingAtif Yacine, Ding Jianguo, Jeusfeld Manfred A.The 7th International Conference on Emerging Ubiquitous Systems and Pervasive Networks (EUSPN 2016)/The 6th International Conference on Current and Future Trends of Information and Communication Technologies in Healthcare (ICTH-2016)/Affiliated Workshops (193-198). Elsevier, 2016.
Ding Jianguo, Chaparadza RanganaiEncyclopedia of Information Systems and Technology (881-899). CRC Press, 2016.
Performance impacts on container based virtualization in virtualized residential gateways
Modig Dennis, Ding JianguoProceedings of 39th International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP), 2016 (27-32). IEEE, 2016.
Intrusion Detection, Prevention, and Response System (IDPRS) for Cyber-Physical Systems (CPSs)Ding JianguoSecuring Cyber Physical Systems (371-392). Boca Raton, US: Taylor & Francis Group, 2015.
Towards Threat Modeling for CPS-based Critical Infrastructure Protection
Ding Jianguo, Lindström Birgitta, Mathiason Gunnar et al.Proceedings of the International Emergency Management Society (TIEMS), 22nd TIEMS Annual Conference: Evolving threats and vulnerability landscape: new challenges for the emergency management . Brussels: TIEMS, The International Emergency Management Society, 2015.
Industry Harmonization for Unified Standards on Autonomic Management & Control (AMC) of Networks and Services, SDN and NFVChaparadza Ranganai, Ben Meriem Tayeb, Strassner John et al.Globecom Workshops (GC Wkshps), 2014 (155-160). IEEE conference proceedings, 2014.
Preface of the 6th IEEE International Workshop on Management of Emerging Networks and Services (IEEE Globecom MENS 2014)
Chaparadza Ranganai, Ding Jianguo, Djenouri Djamel2014 IEEE Globecom Workshops (GC Wkshps) (150-154). IEEE conference proceedings, 2014.